Still feeling good but weighing in less for my own mental health. Here were today’s pickings. Lunch was light. Cherry tomatoes and cucumbers with fresh, organic guacamole. Dinner was a whole less light and a ton more amazing. Coconut chicken and green beans (not Paleo? don’t care. I’ll never give them up). You’ve got to try this chicken recipe. I’m looking forward to leftovers for lunch tomorrow, already.
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut (shredded)
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix almond flour, salt, and shredded coconut in a bowl
- Beat egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breast in egg and roll it in a dry mixture.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and add coconut oil when hot
- Pan fry chicken until fully cooked
Got this here!